Questions for the first meeting
You can refer to our list of questions for the first meeting with a client. At the meeting we clarify more details and nuances.
- What do you work on? What earns you money? What’s your greatest strength?
- Where do your clients come from? Which sales channel is the most profitable and efficient?
- What materials should we study before the meeting? Send us three links.
- What problems, tasks, and challenges are you facing right now? What's the main goal of your company today, in the months ahead, this year?
- What has to be done?
- What could be the first version of the product? What would you like to do in the first place? What would you do if you only had a month for this task?
- When should the task be done, finished, launched? Why is this date important?
- What's your personal role in the company and the project? Who else will participate in the decision-making process? Who has the final word?
- Why did you decide to contact us? If it was a recommendation then of whom? If you liked our works then which exactly? Why? Which works didn’t you like? Help us understand it, this is crucial.
- Are you talking with other studios and agencies about this project? How and when are you going to make a choice? Which criteria will you use to select a studio?